Welcome to Milestones
Helping you and the people you care about age in place.
Milestones is one of six Area Agencies on Aging, designated by the Iowa Department on Aging, with the responsibility to provide aging information and assistance to Iowa seniors age 60 and older in a seventeen county area.
Milestones is your leading source for programs, services and information designed to help older adults and their families living in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties.
Where ever you are in the aging process, Milestones is the “go to place” for up-to-date, local aging information. Get the knowledge and resources to help you, or the person you care about, stay independent and connected.
When you need us, Milestones is there!
- Seniors - Get information on programs and services that help you remain independent in your own home.
- Family & Friends - Are you overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities? We have information to help you.
- Make a difference - Volunteer. Make a donation.
- Stay Connected - Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest news, announcements and events monthly.
Burlington Office509 Jefferson Street
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 752-5433 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (319) 754-7030
Davenport Office935 East 53rd St.
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 324-9085 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (563) 324-9384
Ottumwa Office623 Pennsylvania Ave.
Ottumwa, IA 52501
(641) 682-2270 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (641) 682-2445
- September 24, 2014
60+ Lifestyle Expo
Starts: 10:00 am
Ends: 1:00 pm, September 24, 2014
- September 25, 2014
MAAA Offices Closed
Starts: 12:00 am
Ends: 12:00 am, September 26, 2014
Burlinton Office Open House
September 3, 2014
We will be hosting an open house on Wednesday, September 3rd from 1:30-3:00pm at 509 Jefferson Street, Burlington. Community members are invited to come learn about aging services for older Iowans and their family members. Visitors are encouraged to connect with staff who will be presenting information about their specific programs and answering questions. For more information, call us at 1-855-410-6222,
ask for Pat ext 501.