Welcome to Milestones
Helping you and the people you care about age in place.
Milestones is one of six Area Agencies on Aging, designated by the Iowa Department on Aging, with the responsibility to provide aging information and assistance to Iowa seniors age 60 and older in a seventeen county area.
Milestones is your leading source for programs, services and information designed to help older adults and their families living in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties.
Where ever you are in the aging process, Milestones is the “go to place” for up-to-date, local aging information. Get the knowledge and resources to help you, or the person you care about, stay independent and connected.
When you need us, Milestones is there!
- Seniors – Get information on programs and services that help you remain independent in your own home.
- Family & Friends - Are you overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities? We have information to help you.
- Make a difference - Volunteer. Make a donation.
- Stay Connected - Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest news, announcements and events monthly.
Burlington Office509 Jefferson Street
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 752-5433 or (800) 292-1268
Fax: (319) 754-7030
Davenport Office935 East 53rd St.
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 324-9085 or (800) 892-9085
Fax: (563) 324-9384
Ottumwa Office117 North Cooper
Ottumwa, IA 52501
(641) 682-2270 or (800) 642-6522
Fax: (641) 682-2445
- March 19, 2014
Get the MOST from AGING resources.
Starts: 12:00 pm
Ends: 1:00 pm, March 19, 2014
- March 29, 2014
Family Caregiver Conference
Starts: 8:00 am
Ends: 12:00 pm, March 29, 2014
There will be a Public Hearing on an amendment to the FY 2014-2015 Area Plan at 11 a.m. on Thursday February 20, 2014, at the Milestones Area Agency on Aging office, located at 117 N Cooper Suite 2, Ottumwa Iowa. This hearing is to provide information on adding Option Counseling as a direct service in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello, and Wayne Counties. Toll-free telephone access will be available by calling 1-855-410-MAAA (6222) for instructions or for other questions.